Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project 28 Begins!


Project 28 has begun! My year of reading almost entirely female authors is off to a great start with three diverse works. Resurrection Psychology by professor of psychology Margaret G. Alter is a book on human personality. Alter's unique perspective is located in the intersection of contemporary psychology and the life and teachings of Jesus. Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith is one I should have read long ago. Anne Lamott offers an edgy, humorous-yet-profound look at spirituality. I'm excited to journey through this one. And lastly is a book of poems by Gwen Frostic called Beyond Time. I've never heard of this woman but I found this book in a used book store and it called out to me. The poems are all about nature and the illustrations are just beautiful. I've posted some pictures below.


No comments:

Post a Comment